Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum

Home

Fan forum for upcoming star Toni Gibson.
 
PortalHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bryan White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robkraft



Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Bryan White   Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 am

Hey ,hey!!! sunny

How about you appearing as a guest with Bryan when he performs in Georgia. You can sing the recorded duet , along with Wild Horses or another song to get your foot in the door here in the Good Ole USA. That would really help you out.

That would be totally awesome for you to be able to do.


Robert Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Bryan White   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 am

robkraft wrote:
Hey ,hey!!! sunny

How about you appearing as a guest with Bryan when he performs in Georgia. You can sing the recorded duet , along with Wild Horses or another song to get your foot in the door here in the Good Ole USA. That would really help you out.

That would be totally awesome for you to be able to do.


Robert Very Happy

That would be awesome! Imagine that! lol affraid
We will just have to go along with the flow and see what Gray wants to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
robkraft



Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: song selected for duet   Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 am

So, Toni , which song was decided on to do a duet with Bryan White with? And did you approach about singing it and another song in Georgia?


Hoping for the best for you,

Robert Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Bryan White   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:41 pm

robkraft wrote:
So, Toni , which song was decided on to do a duet with Bryan White with? And did you approach about singing it and another song in Georgia?


Hoping for the best for you,

Robert Thumbs Up

Hello Smile
I'm afraid your have to wait and see hehe Razz
No I haven't talked about singing the song in Georgia Razz I've just finished the recording for that song a couple of days ago. Now Bryan will record his voice on the track within a month or so Smile

flower
Back to top Go down
robkraft



Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Bryan White   Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm

So, does the 20 minutes include the duet or do you get to sing 4-5 songs right in a row . And if you get 4-5 songs in , which ones do you plan on singing? cheers cheers

YA YA yessss, little Toni will get paid for singing , I know it won't be all that much , but. it is a start.

Toni , you need to some how get over here in the US and get on a tour , or get with an organization , like with Renee Fleming , she is part of the Chicago Opera. Renee runs the shows on new ( YOUNG) talent.

Check her program out on the web . if you could somehow even get with Lincoln Center , they also have a young performers program also. Lincoln Center is connected with Julliard, There so close that Julliard is across the street from Lincoln Center.

Hopingfor the best for you, Robert
Back to top Go down
ToniGibson
Forum Owner
avatar

Female Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-05-06
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Bryan White   Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm

robkraft wrote:
So, does the 20 minutes include the duet or do you get to sing 4-5 songs right in a row . And if you get 4-5 songs in , which ones do you plan on singing? cheers cheers

YA YA yessss, little Toni will get paid for singing , I know it won't be all that much , but. it is a start.

Toni , you need to some how get over here in the US and get on a tour , or get with an organization , like with Renee Fleming , she is part of the Chicago Opera. Renee runs the shows on new ( YOUNG) talent.

Check her program out on the web . if you could somehow even get with Lincoln Center , they also have a young performers program also. Lincoln Center is connected with Julliard, There so close that Julliard is across the street from Lincoln Center.

Hopingfor the best for you, Robert

Hi Smile
I'll be singing 4-5 songs on my own Smile...and not sure on the songs yet, they gonna be ones from my album
YAY lol
thanks Smile I shall check that out Smile At this stage I'm just gonna focus on whats coming up with the launch of the CD and stuff and see where that takes me cat

Thanks a bunch! affraid

Toni x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bryan White   

Back to top Go down
 

Bryan White

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Funky Swedish white boys.
» Barry White '75 DVD 5.1 Sound
» Lenny White's quote on 21 century Radio
» Lenny White's New Label and New CD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home :: Toni Gibson :: Messages and Questions for Toni-